1. Did Harry tell Hermione about the Death Eater tattoos? How did she know about them?
2. Poor Ron. *hugs and kisses* *backs away when she sees Hermione*
3. So, how awesome is Luna's hat? One of my friends made a lion hat with paper. That's why I call her Luna; she's insane. ;) Anyways, I'm with you on the shipping R/Hr and H/G, but I do think Luna's got a bit of a crush on Ron. She wishes good luck only to him after all, although Harry's there, too.
4. "Good luck, Ron," said Hermione, standing on tiptoe and kissing him on the cheek. "And you, Harry--"
Ron seemed to come to himself slightly as they walked back across the Great Hall. He touched the spot on his face where Hermione had kissed him, looking puzzled, as though he was not quite sure what had just happened.
Whee! I have one question, though--H/Hr-ers argue that she kissed Harry, too. I'm curious about that. Did she? Not that it would matter in the way of shipping--after all, if she did, Harry didn't have any reaction. And Ron's reaction makes it all the sweeter.
5. Who knew Malfoy was clever enough to write a song? Not me. (*obviously not part of his fanclub*)
6. OOH! A lifetime ban from Quidditch? That %^@*$! *shakes head*
7. 87 times 87: The number of times Good Shippers have (verb Cap'n Kathy hates) over the Pre-Quidditch Kiss.